COOKIES POLICY OF ALCARACEJOS MOZÁRABE
Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user’s computer when accessing certain websites, in order to store browsing information in order to facilitate it, recognizing the computer, the browser… Or collecting data with statistical purposes.
In no case are viruses or systems harmful to the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES (source Spanish Data Protection Agency)
1.- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
2.- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
3.- Types of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
COOKIES USED BY ALCARACEJOS MOZÁRABE
Duration 2 years.
|Google Analytics is a
tool that helps
to the owners of
websites to measure how
with the content of
Google Analytics, a
web analytics service
loaned by Google,
Inc. domiciled at
United States with
headquarters in 1600
Duration 10 minutes.
|GID||Session cookie, generated by the website itself, due to the combination of certain codes||OWN|
Alcaracejos Mozárabe uses these cookies to be able to compile anonymous statistics of its users through their visits. With the sole purpose of offering better navigation and service to all users who access the website. In no case will the collected data be sold or made available to third parties.
REJECTION AND DELETION OF COOKIES
If, despite this information, the user does not accept that they be installed on their computer, they will always have the option of trying to browse from the “Incognito Browsing” option available in most commonly used browsers, or delete cookies, depending on the browser, as we provide below:
– Google Chrome: Settings -> Privacy->Content settings->Cookies.
– Firefox: Preferences -> Privacy
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Advanced
– Safari: Preferences -> Privacy